Mink Hill Timber Frames is a full service construction company specializing in building timber frame homes, barns, libraries, churches and other public buildings. We restore existing timber frame homes and barns as well as convert antique timber frame barns into homes. We are a custom timber framing shop, offering architectural, engineering design and construction services. We do not offer stock plans since our designs are individualized by the client's preferences. When the client's project is located near our shop, we prefer to follow the project from design through finish, acting as the designer, builder and general contractor.
Dedicated to building high quality, sustainable Timber Frame Homes.
Mink Hill Timber Frame Homes
Our professional objectives are two-fold:
- Designs: timeless, durable, adaptable and site-specific.
- Homes: environmentally safe, energy and resource efficient.
We provide the following services for the Northeast Region:
- Full Architectural and Engineering CAD Drawings and Design
- Timber Frame Design and Engineering
- Incorporation of "Green" building material
- Energy-efficient mechanical and electrical systems design and specifications
- Cutting and Raising the Timber Frame
- Installation of Stress-skin Panel Enclosure System
- Complete General Contracting Services for Homes within a 50-mile radius of our Shop
- Restoration and Conversion of Antique Timber Frame Homes
- Structural Restoration and Repair of Historic Timber Frame Homes and Barns